• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

KP Clock

• Thread starter Deleted User - 950431
  • Start date

Deleted User - 950431

Doesn't seem the KP clock is working correctly. I swear I went to bed and had 11 and when I came back 3 hours later I still had 11 and the clock said 59 minutes. I watch the clock for the next 30-35 minutes and it's counting down. It hits 22 minutes and suddenly it's back to 59 minutes again. I do a refresh and it's back to 22 minutes.

Gath Of Baal

The hourly Knowledge points stop after the bar is full.. When the bar is full you do not gain anymore hourly kp.. When the bar is full you still can gain Kp won thru battles, tournament rewards, ancient wonder donations and purchased Kp... If you have the spell inspiring meditation active you can gain up to 20 hourly kp as long as you do not gain them thru other means.... The clock that keeps resetting on you is because you can not gain anymore

Deleted User - 950431

The hourly Knowledge points stop after the bar is full.. When the bar is full you do not gain anymore hourly kp.. When the bar is full you still can gain Kp won thru battles, tournament rewards, ancient wonder donations and purchased Kp... If you have the spell inspiring meditation active you can gain up to 20 hourly kp as long as you do not gain them thru other means.... The clock that keeps resetting on you is because you can not gain anymore

I'm using the spell so I can collect 20 kp and have been using it off and on since the Phoenix rising event started.

Gath Of Baal

you should put an in game help ticket to see if they can figure out what is going on with your clock and fix it for you.. Might be something as simple as clearing your browser cache to something only support can fix for you

DeletedUser1996

thats Weird then -if you are using that spell-Then Every hour you should get yer kp -till it hits 20. report it ! Send a ticket into the Devs.