• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open KP' FEATURES NOT WORKING

Tavist07

When I try to buy KP's using my excess coins, the feature does absolutely nothing.

Also members are donating kp's to my ancient wonders, and they transfer ok, but as soon as they click on anything in thier playing field, their kp's return to their account, and they are also subtracted from my ancient wonders.

This is effecting all members of our fellowship.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Wow, I hadn't heard of that bug, but I suggest you write a ticket to support in game, so that Inno can know right away. (Just press on the little nut in the lower right corner of the game, and then click on the question mark to file a ticket.) Good luck!

Dhurrin

That's a new one to me too. I just checked; buying KPs for coins works for me (on Elcysandir). Donating KPs also seems to work normally for me there