• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

KP for Ancient Wonders on Mobile!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3932582
  • Start date

Deleted User - 3932582

This is happening ;)

Ancient Wonders are now fully integrated in the app! The following tasks can be performed while playing in the mobile app:
  • Helping other players' Ancient Wonders. The full list of all Ancient Wonders of another player can be accessed through the World Map and through the Fellowship member list.
  • Seeing which rewards can be obtained by being among the most helpful players to another player's Ancient Wonder.
  • Highlighting favorite Ancient Wonders and seeing other players' favorite Wonders.
  • Please note: the activation of Ancient Wonder functionality is decoupled from the app release and will only happen once the app version is fully available to all users in all stores.

P.S. Don't forget to check the date ;)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Considering anything legit would already be on the Beta server first, yeah, bad joke. I think whoever posted that on the EN forum does not know the amount of hate they will get.

DeletedUser24439

Inno giving us a new mobile feature? HA that is hilarious.

Deleted User - 3932582

Considering anything legit would already be on the Beta server first, yeah, bad joke. I think whoever posted that on the EN forum does not know the amount of hate they will get.
Yeah, that was a bit cruel to some people...

Kekune

If it's a joke, it's more subtle than previous years. Aside from experience and cynicism, I don't see an obvious reason in the text to question it. I'm hoping the joke is actually that it's true...

Deleted User - 3932582

If it's a joke, it's more subtle than previous years. Aside from experience and cynicism, I don't see an obvious reason in the text to question it. I'm hoping the joke is actually that it's true...
There was nothing like that on Beta (do you remember how long did it take before upgraded NH went live?). Also, 1.101 did go in on Beta, with entirely different release notes.

Kekune

@MinMax Gamer I don't really believe it. There are plenty of problems, as you point out. I just remember in the past reading about 3 lines in and doing a double-take because it was obviously a gag. This one mixes in expected updates along with fairly plausible, promised, and much-wanted features.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
There was nothing like that on Beta (do you remember how long did it take before upgraded NH went live?). Also, 1.101 did go in on Beta, with entirely different release notes.

That doesn't rule it out. It won't be the first time an update has bypassed beta and we know En gets stuff like a larger beta. If it is april fools they need to check their calendars, they did remember its a leap year right?

Kekune

I read the full thing again more carefully, and I gotta say...it feels legit.

I'll remain hopeful. :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
That doesn't rule it out. It won't be the first time an update has bypassed beta and we know En gets stuff like a larger beta. If it is april fools they need to check their calendars, they did remember its a leap year right?

When was the last time something major, that was a positive thing, did not get tested on Beta first? I have been following the forums for over three years, and reading the Beta spoiler thread for at least two years, and I don't remember a single positive change that everyone got at the same time.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
When was the last time something major, that was a positive thing, did not get tested on Beta first? I have been following the forums for over three years, and reading the Beta spoiler thread for at least two years, and I don't remember a single positive change that everyone got at the same time.

There has definitely been one instance., I just can't recall the specific update. But I (and others) do recall this happening and recall people asking on the forums why it came straight to live servers. I don't think it was a major update (from a player perspective).

In terms of this one I would expect it to go to beta or EN (as a larger beta) first.

Kekune

Well... not about mobile donations, specifically. But the other wonder changes are announced. I'll post in the beta thread.

Last edited:

Mykan

Oh Wise One
On EN live now. Well some of it.
1585671995689.png

Edit: I put more pictures in the beta spoiler thread

Last edited:

DeletedUser24439

The one feature I've been looking forward to most in this game!?!?

Nah...must be an April Fool's joke...well you had me for a second Inno lol