• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

KP Invest Rewards

Revenant Roar

Now that I've learned how to use KP instants, how does the chest reward work? I see a chest and tap on it and see rewards but nothing happens so I'm assuming these rewards are random. How do I know when I get the rewards?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
You are only eligible for AW chest rewards when you donate to someone else's AW. You can't get them from your own. Most FS's have a method (swap messages, wonder society, etc) where the members swap kp so you can get chests.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
If you donate to another players wonder and you are one of the top helpers when the owner of that wonder upgrades it you get the reward, You have to wait until they upgrade it though then you will get a popup in your city saying you got rewards for being a top helper on that wonder.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
I thought that got changed so you received the reward when the research finished instead of having to wait for the AW to be upgraded. Seems that way from the last rewards I received. Can anyone confirm?

Correct, you het the reward when all the required knowledge points are filled, it has always worked that way.