• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

KP per chapter?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Does anyone have a list for how many KP you need to complete each chapter?

Elementals is 2125+40 for optional SS tech

I'd rather not add them up in every chapter if there's already a list somewhere.

Last edited:

kctanzen

Looks like I will have some time in the next couple of days for things and just to make sure I'm doing this right....

Does the current chapter include the advanced scouts of the next chapter (that being what the game considers actually 'in' the chapter)?
Please correct me if wrong before I get too far ahead of myself and get my counts out of whack.

Risen Malchiah

This is what I've added up, assuming my math is correct. I did not separate out the optional SS tech though:

ch1 - 275
ch2 - 791
ch3 - 1131
ch4 - 1239
ch5 - 1494
Dwarves - 1891
Fairies - 2078
Orcs - 2064
Woodelves - 2128
S&D - 2039
Halflings - 2157

Risen Malchiah

Yeah, I thought of starting a new city where I intentionally skip all optional SS techs but I just can't see myself starting all over and not having the tourney KP bump to use in the tech tree to advance more quickly. Investing in AWs is wonderful for me in Halflings, but not so much before ch4.

DeletedUser3507

I submitted a ticket to have the option, to turn off optional SS techs, that alot of us did, before tourneys were changed to SS tech. Hopefully they will consider this, my squad size is killing me...:mad: at 2718..

bkbajb

So 14-24 months depending on your playing style. Now how about the KP needed for all AW's upgraded to level 25. I know it's on Gamers Gens of knowledge but I have not added it up. Lol.

SoggyShorts

So 14-24 months depending on your playing style. Now how about the KP needed for all AW's upgraded to level 25. I know it's on Gamers Gens of knowledge but I have not added it up. Lol.
I can't recall for sure, I thought it was around 14 years last I checked, but there have been wonders added since then.
That's kind of a good thing since it means we need to make choices.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
308,320 KP to upgrade all of them to level 25. Lets just say it will take years to do it all.

Edit: Grabbed wrong column, corrected number

Last edited:

Mykan

Oh Wise One
More like centuries...

Pretty much.

For all Techs to chapter 12 19,494 (486KP saved if you skip all optional squad sizes)
For all wonders to level 25 it is 308,320 KP

A total of 327,814KP
At 40 KP per day that is 22.45 years.:eek::oops::rolleyes:

Except for chapters 2 and 3 most wonders cost 28,000 to 30,000 KP, so you could save 2 years per wonder you skip.

If you go hard on tournaments this could be much quicker. For myself using my average weekly KP prior to the AW instants I am still looking at 12+ years to build every wonder and tech that is currently in the game, not counting the chapters yet to be released.

Can we will our town to our children :p

DeletedUser3507

Maybe if you leave your account for your grandchildren...

DeletedUser3507

Possible yes
Probable that they ,have multiple push accounts.

SoggyShorts

it's possible they buy a lot of kp with diamonds also
It would be around $100,000 to buy all of the KP (which I assume isn't necessary) Some people spend millions on Free games, so it's possible. LINK
One thing we often forget is that these mad pushers are definitely spending money as well, since there is simply no way that they got enough runes in 5-6 days to upgrade past level 5,10,15,20.