• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

KP

Maevie

What is this KP that is shown on some of the screens?
Screenshot_112.png

I don't recall whether it was explained in-game or not and can't find anything about it in the Wiki or guides here.
Is it to control spending, like if you just want to gift another player one KP on an AW?

Maevie

That would be redundant considering there is a + symbol (not shown) to the right of the button with 10 points for buying more.

I just tested it and answered my question; it's definitely to spend your points one by one.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
I think that is a screenshot from wonder donations. From memory it is basically a min/max button. 1 for minimum and the other for max KP donation, in your case 10 at that time but could be more if you had more kp.

Last edited:

Maevie

Ah, that makes sense, thank you.

I had been visiting a high ranked member out of curiosity and saw that I could donate KP to their AW buildings. These min/max buttons appear on the research tech screens as well, except they have the Diamonds button there instead of "+" to buy more.

Screenshot_113.png

The devs should add a tool-tip on mouse over like they have on the Diamonds button, to explain what it's for.