• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

KP's can only be placed into the new wonder available in Chp.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3117

As soon as I came to my research page, I was scrolled to the new wonder available in Chp.3. I proceeded to scroll to my current research position to add my KP's there, only to see that the research que was not available. Keep in mind, its already half way researched, so it was open for KP's yesterday. Are we really required to research this new wonder before we can continue on in any other research?

nightrider1

As soon as I came to my research page, I was scrolled to the new wonder available in Chp.3. I proceeded to scroll to my current research position to add my KP's there, only to see that the research que was not available. Keep in mind, its already half way researched, so it was open for KP's yesterday. Are we really required to research this new wonder before we can continue on in any other research?
YEP

Status
Not open for further replies.