• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Laggy frame rate

DeletedUser6219

My issue started yesterday. I have a 30 day old system with 2 GB dedicated graphics, 16gm ram etc etc ... so well above the specs needed to play. I have not changed any of my settings and as of Thursday.... it is like I am playing the game but severely lagged. The frame rate is HORRENDOUS. Did some glitch get born with the update? I used to also be able to have 2 cities open in different tabs without any issue..now within 5 seconds of opening another tab (to anywhere) the game freezes. The frame rate/lag issue is getting to the point of being obnoxious. Any ideas?
(I play other online games that require much more video ram and have no issues with them)

DeletedUser6328

Check the settings and enable “hardware acceleration” or disable it if already enabled, just a thought. Try another browser too if possible (Chrome, Edge etc.). The game shouldn’t lag with your specs. Do you have the correct video drivers installed?

MirandaZink

I change my settings when fighting and visiting to low city and battle graphic quality. This seems to help with the lag. I don't need to see "blinky blinky" graphics when doing those activities.