• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Laid back but active fs

DeletedUser23458

Hi!
Looking for a relaxed but active and friendly fellowship.

When I joined the game a few months ago I joined a fellowship, great, nice , no pressure, but no one else ever plays the tournaments and I would like to get past that first chest at least once. lol.
I feel bad leaving ( but I think only 3 of the others even play at all, although it has only been 4 ish months so I could be wrong), but I don't think it is a good fit any more.

Let's see, things you might want to know... Boosted in steel, scrolls, and potions ( elixers?).
After reading some more here I am just now getting rid of most of my other manufacturies and trying to add more boosted so I can have some available for better trading.
Am in chapter 4 ( nearly to 5, lol).
I usually visit every day, but may sometimes miss a few days ( or the internet goes out for a couple weeks, but usually visit every 2-3 days at least. Unless something terrible happens... Eek!)
I am not particularly chatty, but don't mind the occasional chat. ( Just keep in mind please I type Very slooowww. Heehee. I also have not yet figured out how to get rid of auto correct. Sometimes it's helpful... the other half of the time it's crazy! Lol.

Hope to play with you soon, thanks!

alainemk

Hi!

When I joined the game a few months ago I joined a fellowship, great, nice , no pressure, but no one else ever plays the tournaments and I would like to get past that first chest at least once. lol.
I feel bad leaving ( but I think only 3 of the others even play at all, although it has only been 4 ish months so I could be wrong), but I don't think it is a good fit any more.

Let's see, things you might want to know... Boosted in steel, scrolls, and potions ( elixers?).
After reading some more here I am just now getting rid of most of my other manufacturies and trying to add more boosted so I can have some available for better trading.
I usually visit every day, but may sometimes miss a few days ( or the internet goes out for a couple weeks, but usually visit every 2-3 days at least. Unless something terrible happens... Eek!)
I am not particularly chatty, but don't mind the occasional chat. ( Just keep in mind please I type Very slooowww. Heehee. I also have not yet figured out how to get rid of auto correct. Sometimes it's helpful... the other half of the time it's crazy! Lol.

Hi, we are an active fellowship and fairly relaxed although we do have a tournament minimum of 600 points each week unless of course, real life intervenes. We do play boosted factories only and request an average of 4 neighborly visits each week to your fellows. We have been averaging 8 chests week and are looking to increase this number. If you think we might be a fellowship for you, message me here or in game. User name alainemk and fellowship is Festal Beau Monde. Thanks!

DeletedUser23484

Hi!

Come and join Centurion... a growing FS !!!

truelinor

Hey, Axe, have you found a fellowship you like yet? If not, check us out - I think you would fit right in. We are pretty laid back, but we really like to push for that next chest ( no pressure...yet! lol) And we have a great time with the Fellowship Adventure, that's for sure! It was a blast!

Could use another boost in Steel and Scrolls. Elixir is fine too. You would have all the trades you need, I am sure of that. Hope you check us out - The Winchesters and my name here is the same that I go by in the game.

DeletedUser5610

Hi Gold Apple, have you found a fellowship yet? If not come and check Comic Opera. We have a few spots open and would love to have you join us.

DeletedUser17769

Hello, come and see Fellowship Survivors, we are very mellow with very few requirements such as visiting other members a minimum of 4 times a week. Our recruiter is chogdon if you'd like more details other than what is written on our overview.

DeletedUser5610

Want to have some fun? Come join Comic Opera!

We are a fairly young group, but our most important mission with our fellowship is to look out for each other and just have fun :)

We love to take part in the tourneys, and manage to get 3 chests fairly consistently. We also do visits with each others cities at least 2 to 3 times a week.

We are also very big on helping each other with goods in the trader and advice if needed. All you have to do is ask.

We would like our new members to be friendly and helpful. Come check us out and if interested just email me in game. So come join us, we'd love to have you!

ElisaRose

hlywd

Always a spot open in RenegadeSwashbucklers. Just message me or send out an request to join. We are a 6chest tourney but no one is required to do any particular amount. Any help is appreciated. We help each other with trades and growing your city. We are a fun and friendly group..
hlywd
(archmage)
SLE1 and Peutetre
(mages)

DeletedUser11385

HI! We have lots of openings in a 6-7 chest tourney every week! We are relaxed but reliable FS who love to help new players improve their play and their cities, motivated tourney players are always welcomed with us. We effectively communicate and utilize multiple kp trains. Cenidra AM or mcnallywow and summertweeky mages. Please message us if you'd like or apply.
Sinya Arda.png