• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Land of The Lights is Looking for active Players!

Shellizzie

We are a group of friendly players who enjoy growth and playing the game. We help each other out and will help you grow as well!
We are seeking an active player who will visit our cities often, at least 3 times a week. We only produce our boosted goods and post daily fair trades for everything else.
We would love a crystal and elixer boost but we will consider all.
Message our AM INTRCPTR or me Shellizzie or just put in an application.

Shellizzie

We have two inactive players that we would like to replace! Message me Shellizzie and we will find a place for you!

Shellizzie

We have a few slots of inactive players we would like to fill. We will consider any boost, but planks and crystal is always a need for us. Just message me Shellizzie.

Shellizzie

We have an opening! We are a laid back active group. Most of us visit every day! We will help you grow! We would love a Planks, Crystal, Dust boost but we are open to considering anything!