• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Land Sales

Zoof

Has there ever been a land sale that was better than 10% off? I could've sworn I saw something better during Black Friday but people in my FS told me that it didn't happen, so now I wonder if I'm just imagining things.

Was I imagining things through my imaginary concussion brought about by most definitely probably sorta participating in Extreme American Shopping, and definitely not from having been bum rushed by all those sales that day?

Myne

Oh Wise One
Nah, it was the chaos demons messin' with ya. I have not seen a sale better than 10%.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@Zoof Confirmed, Thanksgiving/Black Friday was 20% off. Usually towards the end of each event there is a 10% sale, so one upcoming soon.