• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Landzend (Recruiting 4)

Minkari

Greetings,
We’re a fun fellowship, no-drama, helpful and we’re looking for 1-4 active players of any size. We promote active, fun and friendly players. We don’t mandate participation, but if you’re looking to just park your self and not play, we’re not the place to do that.
We reach 10th chest in tourneys most weeks. We love Spire as well as FA’s and we regularly seek input and feedback from the Fellowship.
Council members vote on policies and more, and we gift KP to our weekly tourney winner.
We have a active KP exchange and hope you’ll take part!
If interested, please reach out to me in game, or simply apply to our Fellowship. Landzend (Recruiting 4)
I don’t generally answer mail in the forum, so if you get no answer, please reach me in game.
Minkari

Minkari

Want to be part of an active and fun fellowship? Now’s your chance! Join us before the holidays set in and make the most of your game play.