• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Lane here!

DeletedUser115

Hey guys,

It's Lane..I go by Aider in-game. Some of you may recognize me from .EN Grepolis. I'm Elfing around these parts as it's the closest thing to a smurf, and I am happy! ;)

Look forward to seeing you all around! Good luck and happy hunting/negotiating.

- Lane

DeletedUser3

Hi Lane,

Welcome to the forums. Thank you for playing Elvenar if you have any questions please feel to ask :)

DeletedUser14

Lane, glad to see you made it here. I'll drop by for some smokage and Elven tea.

DeletedUser55

Welcome Lane. I hope to see you around in game or in the forums

DeletedUser115

Hi Lane,

Welcome to the forums. Thank you for playing Elvenar if you have any questions please feel to ask :)

Thank you, Coolnite! I surely will. ;)

'lo fair traveler!

Hello, Hmngbr!

Lane, glad to see you made it here. I'll drop by for some smokage and Elven tea.

Max, I've been waiting for the longest for a closed beta key. I registered as soon as they announced the game available for registrations..but I wasn't one of the lucky ones this time! But, I am here now, that's all that matters!
You're more than welcome to drop on by one day..I'll get all the fixn's ready for you! :)

Welcome Lane. I hope to see you around in game or in the forums

Hello & Thank you, n1sk! You will surely see me around! :)

DeletedUser626

Hi Lane, glad to have you on board. been a pleasure seeing you on the forums.

DeletedUser115

Hi Lane, glad to have you on board. been a pleasure seeing you on the forums.

Hi Frostwyrm -

Thank you very much! I am loving the US community so far, great group of knowledgeable players. ;)