• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Large Ferris Wheel

mikeledo

How about making a large Ferris wheel that would give away mana, seeds, and maybe unurium. Make it a stage 3 FA prize every now and then.

OIM20

Gracious! For that kind of footprint I'd want a traveling circus set of buildings that each expired at 45 days or more (I'd prefer the 100 allotted to the Genie). One building for each of the three FA map stages, 4x3 = mana, 4x4 = seeds, 6x5 = unuruium. Additional linked bonuses for increased amounts plus a chance drop when all 3 are linked (one of each). [Chance drop would need to include diamonds.]

Admittedly, I'm making an assumption on the expiring building since the OP said "ferris wheel", and that's an expiring building.