• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Last chapter leads to missing building information features

iamthouth

Tetris Master
This is not a game bug, but a at least two chapter 20 buildings are now missing information as there is no upgrade tab to see that info in anymore. It would be good if that information could be put back in to a tab somewhere, as it is useful information.

Examples from PC version:
Main Hall, cannot see reset/decay time anymore.
Barracks, cannot see ranking points anymore.

BrinDarby

I wish completed research info wouldn't dissappear...
Sometimes ya need to know what that research gave
you, not just that its done.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
This is not a game bug, but a at least two chapter 20 buildings are now missing information as there is no upgrade tab to see that info in anymore. It would be good if that information could be put back in to a tab somewhere, as it is useful information.

Examples from PC version:
Main Hall, cannot see reset/decay time anymore.
Barracks, cannot see ranking points anymore.
Just to clarify, since the update ability notification is missing, you are not seeing other information, but only in the most recent chapter release. Does this effect happen in prior chapters where your Main Hall is fully upgraded?

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@Astram the upgrade tab disappears when you reach the top possible level. So I don't think it is necessarily chapter related, more related to the way those two buildings display info.
Mfgs for example show ranking points even at the top possible level, but Barracks do not. I don't have the Mercenary Camp or Training Grounds, so can't compare to those.
For Main Hall and reset time, you could see that because the upgrade required Mana, and hoovering over it gave you the decay time.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@Astram the decay one is ok, I can see it from the resource overview.
1672995837101.png