• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Last Log On Time Stamp

DeletedUser4137

I am an Archmage of a fellowship (Nescio), and I have been trying to find easier ways to assure that the members of my fellowship are logging on and completing their rounds. Now since my fellowship doesn't require DAILY activity, but instead Bi-Monthly activity, this is hard to find a solid problem solver.
I think perhaps a "last log on" time stamp displayed either for just Archmages, or everyone in general, would help out a lot. And so do some of my other fellowship members.
-Kirstein

DeletedUser4134

I tend to keep a tally sheet. I have every fellowship member written down and when they show up in my notifications doing neighborly help, I make a tally mark next to their name. Makes it easy to tell who's active and who is not. Granted, my fellowships policy is help every 1-3 days.

Also, if you type /who into the chat it will show you all of your fellowship members who are currently online.

I hope this helps you!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Is this supposed to be in the "implemented ideas" category?
I'm not seeing this feature in-game.....

Is this supposed to be in the "implemented ideas" category?
I'm not seeing this feature in-game..
Good point, I'm not seeing it either

Good point, I'm not seeing it either
Same here. (BTW I think your shorts are sexy)

Last edited by a moderator: