• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Last update 23 april, when played in different page, when returned to my city, is not center to MH

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19284

From last update 23 april, when played in different page in game (research, map, etc..., when returned to my city, is not center animore to my MH???

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Yup. I can't tell you how many times I've thought to myself "Boy I wish the map would stay on whatever last random place I happened to be instead of centering on the Main Hall. What a great feature that would be. Look at how many times people have put in feature requests asking for that, as opposed to say more visible sleep icons or the ability to view the city from a different angle, or a more interesting background or............"

DeletedUser4582

Status
Not open for further replies.