• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

*le sigh*

DeletedUser24469

Really wish this forum was more...oh, idk...alive?? More often than not it seems to be dead. R.I.P

upload_2019-10-31_10-34-16.jpeg

DeletedUser23318

Some days are busier than others, as the week winds down it tends to slow down.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yeah some days it is dead around here! You should see it when they mess the game up and there is a flood of players come!! It gets crazy here too if they have a contest that players have to come and post here as well. But over all not many of the players that play the game sign up for the forums! :(
We have quite a few regulars though. lol.

DeletedUser24469

I like the regulars so far!! I guess I'm just bored a lot and would like to chit chat and such...lol Maybe I'll make a thread where I just communicate with myself! :D:D:D

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
One problem is that we are quite restricted from speaking about anything that might be considered "religious" and/or "political." Lively debates need lively topics and with those two branches of discussion off the table, and most others too often moving into those two, there is little chance of there being much to discuss or any discussion that can be discussed for any length of time.

In the end I would say that lively debate doesn't take place because the forum moderators are rightfully afraid of it. People don't really know how to debate civilly and thus they have little opportunity to practice here.

Just my thoughts.

AJ