• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

League Silver Gold World Chart

CrusaderMichael

Curious how each world is going for silver and gold placements in league.

If some of you could please just copy this chart below and fill in the blanks you can in new posts i'd (and maybe others) appreciate it.

Arendyll ... Silver 0 ... Gold 0
Felyndral ... Silver 171 ... Gold 222
Winyandor ... Silver 0 ... Gold 0
Khelonaar ... Silver 0 ... Gold 0
Elcysandir ... Silver 0 ... Gold 0
Sinya Arda ... Silver 0 ... Gold 0
Ceravyn ... Silver 0 ... Gold 0
Harandar ... Silver 0 ... Gold 0

NightshadeCS

Arendyll ... Silver 171 ... Gold 234
Winyandor ... Silver 170 ... Gold 229
Elcysandir ... Silver 180 ... Gold 243
Ceravyn ... Silver 0 ... Gold 0

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I'm pretty sure they are all going to be quite close, and any information this soon will be largely irrelevant. Loads of players haven't spent anything yet so they aren't included in the leagues.

It's like an eBay auction where a bunch of players are waiting for the last few minutes on a 48h auction: The first 24h don't mean much.
The only thing that the numbers can show now is how many players spend everything they have every day.

Winyandor ... Silver 171 ... Gold 229
Khelonaar ... Silver 175 ... Gold 233

Ceravyn ... Silver 172 ... Gold 232

Last edited:

Huor

Soleil Nightbloom

Harandar ... Silver 177... Gold 237

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Khelonaar ... Silver 175... Gold233

I actually spent all but 214 on winy yesterday and got 180. My cost per staff was 20.5 picking the best "boxes"
Gold was 223 at the time. I'm not surprised that there are ~100 players who did the same but were luckier than I.

Starr621

If you're willing to invest in the game, I feel like this event is the prime reason why you should always have a reserve of diamonds just in case. The last thing I would want to do is plan to get a second set and buy the offers with extra event currency only to find out that gold league is going to be WAY more expensive than I anticipated. Those offers with extra currency pale in comparison to the diamond bonus offers.

Fortunately, I've come to terms it's not worth chasing a second set at least where I'm at because over 90% of MA recipes are complete fodder. And gold league looks on pace to eclipse 400 staffs especially with other players saving up currency. I think I saw a photo on Beta with the carrot dangling over the donkey; that appears to be the league mechanic in a nutshell.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Fortunately, I've come to terms it's not worth chasing a second set at least where I'm at because over 90% of MA recipes are complete fodder. And gold league looks on pace to eclipse 400 staffs especially with other players saving up currency. I think I saw a photo on Beta with the carrot dangling over the donkey; that appears to be the league mechanic in a nutshell.

You don't need the extra prizes from Gold to made a complete second set. The piece you need for that is also in the Silver rewards. The thing is that you will need 580 staffs to get all the buildings from the grand prizes, to go with the building from Silver, to make two sets. And 580 will be way more than is needed to finish in Gold, so anyone getting two sets will finish in Gold anyway.

Starr621

You don't need the extra prizes from Gold to made a complete second set. The piece you need for that is also in the Silver rewards. The thing is that you will need 580 staffs to get all the buildings from the grand prizes, to go with the building from Silver, to make two sets. And 580 will be way more than is needed to finish in Gold, so anyone getting two sets will finish in Gold anyway.

To get the second Pilgrim's Manor, don't you have to be in gold league? I thought it was the plaza for silver and Manor + plaza for gold or am I missing something?

CrusaderMichael

Felyndral ... Silver 173 ... Gold 226
Sinya Arda ... Silver 177 ... Gold 238

added Dreamy's Arda and updated mine... Elcysandir is 17 higher than mine for gold. That would be tough to deal with if i was there.

Iyapo1

I have 2 cities on Elcy. At this time I predict 1 will finish @277 the other is @265.
And I have not dropped a single diamond yet. I will but I am waiting till the end. I refuse to get sucked into sunken cost marketing tactics. They cant have my diamonds until I know what I am getting back....most players in the states are not going to stay up that late. I imagine the last day of the event is when we will see this skyrocketing. .

Iyapo1

Elcysandir ... Silver 190 ... Gold 260
Harandar ... Silver 186... Gold 246

Edit: editing to change Elcy and Harander only.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26243

Looks like the numbers are pretty much reflecting those actually playing the story line quests. It will be interesting to see what happens when the ebay snipers hit.
What r eBay snipers?

Huor

Just a reference to those that don't make a move until the last minute.

Khelonaar ... Silver 175... Gold 233
Ceravyn ... Silver 187 ... Gold 241

CrusaderMichael

Felyndral ... Silver 197 ... Gold 252
Khelonaar ... Silver 175... Gold 233
Ceravyn ... Silver 187 ... Gold 241

Updated Felyndral... pretty much the lower ones haven't been updated.

Also... i got lucky just to get to where i am which is about 32 away from Gold, and it's only gonna get worse.

Saying this because I am caught up on dailies and need 40 more points just to get the final set piece. And I will do it by doing all quests.

Unless I get lucky currency to drop, i'll either have to spend diamonds for the final currency needed or barely get it from what i pick up around my city.

This is WAY too tight.

And other people will have done all the dailies and not even get it for sure, without diamonds spent.

Not talking about getting gold I'm fine not being top 1%... i'm talking JUST to get he final set piece.

INNO needs to relax the requirements for the set pieces I think, in the future.

Possibly even before the event ends cuz doing all dailies etc and playing conservative on the choices so you don't possibly gamble your chances away, and still not getting the final set piece without diamonds, shouldn't even be close to being a thing for this game.

just sayin.

Honestly i love the new league setup and event building even with 1% being out of reach.

I just wish library was an option instead of the ferris wheel cuz i only want KP so higher prize = worse to me