• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

League Silver Gold World Chart

Iyapo1

Arendyll ... Silver 240 ... Gold 311
Felyndral ... Silver 248 ... Gold 318
Winyandor ... Silver 240 ... Gold 303
Khelonaar ... Silver 248 ... Gold 324
Elcysandir ... Silver 249 ... Gold 340
Sinya Arda ... Silver 227 ... Gold 297
Ceravyn ... Silver 244 ... Gold 321
Harandar ... Silver 248 ... Gold 320

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Arendyll ... Silver 248 ... Gold 320
Felyndral ... Silver 249 ... Gold 320
Winyandor ... Silver 250 ... Gold 312

Sinya Arda ... Silver 250 ... Gold 322
Ceravyn ... Silver 249 ... Gold 327

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
if you end in silver do you get the rewards from Silver, Bronze, Amateur, and Hobby or do you ONLY get those from Silver?
Only silver.
If someone finished all tasks, and gets the full set, then even if
they end up Amateur, ohh well no big loss, but to see perhaps
10% hit 260 , thats horrible if that happens.
Only 10% of active players getting the whole set does suck, but is there any way we can know whether they completed all tasks?
I didn't track the currency from quests but they ranged from 30 to 70 so 50ish each? that's 3750+1100 daily+400 milestone+ some collects
Even with the worst possible luck getting under 200 points should be impossible, and under 230 extremely rare.
So anyone with a score that low can be assumed to have not completed the tasks, or not spent their currency(yet)

CrusaderMichael

I'd bet not even 10% of players will be getting the full set. I think it's less. As yes I will get it today with about 3 days to spare, BUT, I have been playing very much so, a "most points for my currency" game, like 95% of the time... and I'm at the very bottom of the 5% Silver. Will another 5% of players catch up to me and others, and get the full set, in 3 days? Maybe... i'd bet not though.

I have a feeling INNO will be offering the last few pieces in a near future event, similar to what they do with artifacts.

ON A SIDE NOTE THE SILVER LEAD IS SLIPPING FASTER AND FASTER AS THE FINAL DAYS COME... quicksand is becoming quickersand sadly

Henroo

Oh Wise One
My cost per staff was 20.5 picking the best "boxes"
How do you get a cost per staff of only 20.5? The only chest with cost per staff lower than your average is the 18 scroll chest. Every single other chest has a higher cost. The next best option is the 2 different 45 scroll chests (22.5 scrolls per staff). Every single other chest is even worse. For example, the 54 scroll chest costs 27 scrolls per staff. The 89 scroll chest costs 29.6 scrolls per staff. I do not see how the math works out.

Deleted User - 1178646

Arendyll ... Silver 248 ... Gold 320
Felyndral ... Silver 249 ... Gold 320
Winyandor ... Silver 250 ... Gold 312

Sinya Arda ... Silver 250 ... Gold 322
Ceravyn ... Silver 249 ... Gold 327

Darn some really expensive worlds there.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I'd bet not even 10% of players will be getting the full set. I think it's less. As yes I will get it today with about 3 days to spare, BUT, I have been playing very much so, a "most points for my currency" game, like 95% of the time... and I'm at the very bottom of the 5% Silver. Will another 5% of players catch up to me and others, and get the full set, in 3 days? Maybe... i'd bet not though.

I have a feeling INNO will be offering the last few pieces in a near future event, similar to what they do with artifacts.

ON A SIDE NOTE THE SILVER LEAD IS SLIPPING FASTER AND FASTER AS THE FINAL DAYS COME... quicksand is becoming quickersand sadly
In regard to point #1, it is possible that in the final few days of the event the threshold for getting the entire set will fall below that required for silver league. By that I mean top scoring bronze players might be getting the full set when the event is done. In regard to your second point (about pieces being offered in a future event), alas the answer is no. We will get a fellowship adventure next, but the prize list does not include Pilgrim's Manor buildings.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Arendyll ... Silver 250 ... Gold 323
Felyndral ... Silver 252 ... Gold 323
Winyandor ... Silver 254 ... Gold 318

Sinya Arda ... Silver 252 ... Gold 327
Ceravyn ... Silver 251 ... Gold 333

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
How do you get a cost per staff of only 20.5?
By winning free currency.
If you hit the +80 on the 27 and blue 45 or the +200/300 you can get any price per flag.
E.g. on my first spending wave:
3708 starting currency
-14 ending currency
=3694 for 180 flags =20.5ppf
80*7
89*17
200*3

I didn't write down my wins on the 27s & 45s, but they felt average like 1 in 10 for the 27

ElfGunn

Ceravyn...252 Silver...333 Gold

I'm at 273. Do you reckon I'll stay in Silver at the finish?

I completed the Pilgrim's Manor set 2 days ago. I bought the Stash Outpost as soon as it was offered, and also a starter pack of currency, 300 I think. I've been spending event currency as soon as I get it, trying to stay in Silver.

Edit: Oh, and I have the maxed Ashen Phoenix, fed at the outset.

Last edited:

Veesviewpoint

Yeah, I thought it was 1% meaning the actual points people had reached, but since it's people, math makes sense... I blame my gf keeping me up late with insane happy rants about her new iphone 12 mini's phone background and 50+ app icons she changed... all in anime theme. Sorry but that talk plus midnight sort of makes my brain go to mush.... therefore... i still have a 100% track record for always being right.... she made me wrong... i blame her !

Just like that old song Margaritaville... "Some people claim that there's a woman to blame..." ... i forget the rest of the lyrics but it feels best to stop right there.

ANYWAY.........

" Elcysandir ... Silver 240 ... Gold 320 "

80 point difference.... just 1800 currency at "45 cost" per 2 points.

AN EVEN BIGGER JOKE THAN MY GF'S ANIME THEMED PHONE
well...chuckles..."Now I think...h*** it could be my fault".....uhmmm ? ;)
Yep, guess I had to go there...have fun! vees

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
There are two kinds of players who have probably spent only a small amount of their SK so far: the ones who are going to stay up too late at night for the final hour to push for Gold and the vast majority of players who do not use any spoiler sites to see what the daily prizes are and who are saving for the final day, hoping it is something good. Those people will be disappointed in the crappy building, unless they want the culture from it, but those players will cause a good-sized jump in the numbers, as they go for a complete building set.

I am honestly surprised that none of the 8 US servers have reached 260 yet for Silver. That means that less than 5% of active players have even completed the set yet. I still expect the last-day use of SK to jump on every server to well over 260 for Silver, and Bronze will hopefully hit 260+ as well, because if less that 20% of all active players get a complete set, then Inno definitely failed in their attempt to balance the amount of SK between Beta and Live.

Deleted User - 1178646

There are two kinds of players who have probably spent only a small amount of their SK so far: the ones who are going to stay up too late at night for the final hour to push for Gold and the vast majority of players who do not use any spoiler sites to see what the daily prizes are and who are saving for the final day, hoping it is something good. Those people will be disappointed in the crappy building, unless they want the culture from it, but those players will cause a good-sized jump in the numbers, as they go for a complete building set.

I am honestly surprised that none of the 8 US servers have reached 260 yet for Silver. That means that less than 5% of active players have even completed the set yet. I still expect the last-day use of SK to jump on every server to well over 260 for Silver, and Bronze will hopefully hit 260+ as well, because if less that 20% of all active players get a complete set, then Inno definitely failed in their attempt to balance the amount of SK between Beta and Live.
The issue is we have no clue what the normal distribution is.
And I highly doubts all brons players will get full sets,
This ain't the past events, if you do not specifically target for a full set, you stand no chance unless you have plain dumb luck.

The amount of aviable currency is simply to low to guarantee it with not smart play. en even with smart play there is always some RNG that screws that up for a select few.
As this is the first time in years this happened, especially since in the past you could also cover up your evolve failures with an FSA, people never adjusted to it.

What would be the former success rate? 10%? 20%?, 50%? (before FSA)
We do know it's lower without a doubt, but without context we have no clue.
I highly doubts it's 50% for example, as I doubt more than 50% of the players is active enough for it.

obviously all the top FS and all the active forumplayers where, but what percentage of the entire playerbase is that?

Guurt The Destroyer

My prediction for Winyandor is that you will need 290 or 300 for Silver and Gold will end at around 350 (if these thresholds end up higher I won't be surprised in the least).

Right now Winyandor is at 260 and 323.

I am sitting at 291 and I can't help think about what it would take for me to get to Gold. I am just close enough that I myself am contemplating what it would take. I am sure lots of people right on the edge of Gold are thinking about it. It is infectious.

A large number of players that are currently in Gold are going to have a visceral response to being knocked out of Gold.

I would bet on a serious escalation of the points needed for both Silver and Gold starting tomorrow.

Hopefully I am wrong and I will end in Silver.

Last edited:

Huor

Winyandor ... Silver 254 ... Gold 318
Sinya Arda ... Silver 252 ... Gold 327
Ceravyn ... Silver 257 ... Gold 341

Still holding onto silver, but I feel the boots on my fingers.

Iyapo1

Winyandor ... Silver 260 ... Gold 323
Elcysandir ... Silver 260 ... Gold 348
Sinya Arda ... Silver 252 ... Gold 332
Harandar ... Silver 258 ... Gold 331

Last edited:

CrusaderMichael

Felyndral ... Bronze 189 ... Silver 260 ... Gold 332
Winyandor ... Silver 260 ... Gold 323
Elcysandir ... Silver 260 ... Gold 348
Sinya Arda ... Silver 252 ... Gold 332
Harandar ... Silver 258 ... Gold 331

Someone way above said there will be no getting more pieces like we did with artifacts, in a near future event... making this League 5% Silver Luck Factor thing even more annoying to me.

"This 3rd Place Trophy Brought To You By Three Leaf Clover Industries And INNO"