• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

League system - rewards revision

defiantoneks

Now that we've seen the League system for a few events, I feel that the rewards are redundant and tend to devalue FA participation.
  • If I've gotten far enough in an event to earn Silver or Gold level status, I almost certainly already achieved the evolves necessary for the event building. Being rewarded with MORE artifacts makes no sense.
  • Having extra artifacts already, and going into an FA where the rewards are, yep… more artifacts…makes me less than enthused about doing any FA work.
  • My suggestion is to come up with different League prizes so that the FA can return to being the stage where everyone can earn that last artifact or two.
  • Suggested League prizes could be: Genie, or even a special "league only" building created for exclusive use. Maybe even a key to a "store" that would allow us to craft something exclusive or select a Set building that we missed from a previous event (I know many players did not complete the Pilgrim Manor set). Basically, give me something to get excited about.

StarLoad

But what about players or FS's for that matter that do not participate in the FA, I see that as a big drawback. It's new and maybe we give it more time... besides we have been asking for a change to the FA for a long time and where are we with that?

defiantoneks

it makes it less worse. plus it would introduce more incentive to work the events and get something different. aside from that, the change suggested is to the Leagues. Other threads address FA specifically, this would just (hopefully) help it along.

StarLoad

My suggestion is to come up with different League prizes so that the FA can return to being the stage where everyone can earn that last artifact or two.
Your suggestion means the FA will be as it is now and will not increase participation. That is my objection to your idea.