• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Leaving Orcs

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Third quest in woodelves chapter asks you to have zero portals, but it can be declined if people have already sold the orc portal before then. Otherwise, unless you want to make more goods for those ugly orc roads, everything else is good to be dumped.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
All the guest race bldgs-yes. Then start making as much mana as you can.
Here's a tip I got years ago that I've never forgotten:
Research those Willows asap. As you sell off the orc bldgs, use the coins/supplies to build willows in the guest race space. Woodelves starts out slower than the other guest races you've seen so far; it's longer into the research tree before you even unlock the portal. This will help immensely with stocking a good inventory of mana (that will decay by 10% daily) that will make the rest of the chapter go more smoothly. Once you reach the portal tech, start selling off the willows. You'll get back coins/supplies you can use to build the Woodelves guest race bldgs. I continued to do this with whatever the best regular mana producer was when I was between chapters up through Halflings. I only stopped then because I had the AW Dragon Abbey (from end of S&D chapter) upgraded a few times. It essentially makes mana on demand with the amount/spell cast increasing as it's upgraded.

All the guest race bldgs-yes. Then start making as much mana as you can.
Here's a tip I got years ago that I've never forgotten:
Research those Willows asap. As you sell off the orc bldgs, use the coins/supplies to build willows in the guest race space. Woodelves starts out slower than the other guest races you've seen so far; it's longer into the research tree before you even unlock the portal. This will help immensely with stocking a good inventory of mana (that will decay by 10% daily) that will make the rest of the chapter go more smoothly. Once you reach the portal tech, start selling off the willows. You'll get back coins/supplies you can use to build the Woodelves guest race bldgs. I continued to do this with whatever the best regular mana producer was when I was between chapters up through Halflings. I only stopped then because I had the AW Dragon Abbey (from end of S&D chapter) upgraded a few times. It essentially makes mana on demand with the amount/spell cast increasing as it's upgraded.
Ok!!!! Thanks so much for the tip!!!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Better for mana, if you have the crafting supplies saved up for it. Watch the crafting in your MA for the Festival Merchant. If you make them while you are in chapter 9 or 10, they will give you mana, and they are a lot better than any of the mana buildings you can research.

Also, look at all your previous event buildings you may have won. If you have any you won while in chapter 8 that give you goods or supplies, there is a good chance they will switch to mana instead, if you use royal restorations on them to upgrade them to chapter 9.

Both of these will give you a good jump on mana before you can complete the research for any mana buildings for the chapter.

Better for mana, if you have the crafting supplies saved up for it. Watch the crafting in your MA for the Festival Merchant. If you make them while you are in chapter 9 or 10, they will give you mana, and they are a lot better than any of the mana buildings you can research.

Also, look at all your previous event buildings you may have won. If you have any you won while in chapter 8 that give you goods or supplies, there is a good chance they will switch to mana instead, if you use royal restorations on them to upgrade them to chapter 9.

Both of these will give you a good jump on mana before you can complete the research for any mana buildings for the chapter.
Thank you! I appreciate the information so much.