• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived left click

BrinDarby

While attempting to move map ( which should be fix'd using cookies ) if a person uses
(left mouse button) holding down, but the bldg has a collect rdy.... instead of moving the map
everything the tooltop crosses over including 1st bldg, gets collected....

This has ruined 48 hr collects 3 times in 8 days by accidentally having it be collected early.
I have very few open spaces, I use my barracks to "grab" the map to move up, but if I don't
notice I have troops rdy to collect it won't move the map like it should, it will do multiple collects in error.

android tablet, puffin browser in PC mode, and external mouse.

NightshadeCS

Most of us enjoy the ability to swipe across the city and collect things, but perhaps it could be accomplished in a way that is not so detrimental when done accidentally. It took me a while to learn to avoid accidentally picking up productions, and when it comes to Fellowship Adventures, that can be a huge pain! I usually try to grab somewhere in the green area. You can zoom out a bit (mine works with the roller on my mouse), which should also give you more green space to grab and move the map.

I doubt you will get much help with this in the bug thread, since it is not a bug (unless I am again misunderstanding what is going on). :cool: Could be a suggestion, but may want to discuss it with others first.