• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Legacy artifacts & buildings =Awesome!!

The Unbeliever

How many years have you been playing your chapter 9 city?
Since iirc about late 2016... my first 'event' was the fugly willy wonka circus tent quest line.

I craft 2-3 items per cycle so at minimum 8 items per day, more during the FA and in my city without moonstone sets(spire topping) I run out of frags all the time.
I never craft any PP's, coin/supply instants, and only craft the kp instants if they cost frags + broken shards. Most of the time the only buildings I see are the stupid unicorn decos & the frozen flames/codices. I've now gone 4 days without seeing a single troop booster. :(
Also only had 2 pet foods this week, though luckily both were the 'frag only' recipes - hooray I guess?!

I'll also craft the T3 relic packs, as those basically become 'free' pet food fodder since I have no problems maintaining CC's supplies.

The Unbeliever

@The Unbeliever way different playstyles!

I craft for diamonds in the mystical object. I craft stupid buildings I dont want then frag them so i can craft more to open the mystical object as often as possible.
Dias are far, far easier to amass in the Spire - hence why more and more fellowships are moving towards gold spire or else 'must complete Lv2' minimums every week.
...of course, it's not like there's anything remotely worth spending those dias on, since even premium expansions knee cap your spire/tourny ability (especially Ch.16 and on), and we're lucky to have even 1 event a year now where it's worth dumping dias for a 2nd base Lv1 evo building. :rolleyes:

Between my dad & I, we're now at 137k+ dias and neither of us can honestly say there's anything worth spending them atm...
All his cities are Ch.15 or Ch.17, so expansions really hurt him now, and he doesn't really *need* any more MR/MW's thanks to the Spire providing those.
Maybe we might consider spending some depending on:
The up coming Pilgrim's Monestary or whatever it's called set that'll be the next event on beta/our june/july event

Iyapo1

Dias are far, far easier to amass in the Spire
I get way more diamonds from the Mystical Object than the spire. Of course I have to spire high to earn enough CCs, Frags, and speedup timers to keep crafting and I have to tournament hard to keep enough relics to craft enough CCs to keep crafting. So just getting diamonds from the Spire would be easier but I would get way less per week.

Unlike you I dont have a massive surplus of diamonds so milking the Magic Academy and the spire is very worth my time and effort.

The Unbeliever

I get way more diamonds from the Mystical Object than the spire. Of course I have to spire high to earn enough CCs, Frags, and speedup timers to keep crafting and I have to tournament hard to keep enough relics to craft enough CCs to keep crafting. So just getting diamonds from the Spire would be easier but I would get way less per week.

Unlike you I dont have a massive surplus of diamonds so milking the Magic Academy and the spire is very worth my time and effort.
Gold Spire has become so popular due to the ease with which it amasses dias. ;)
Between us, dad & I average about 1100 - 1500 dias/week just from the spire fellowship rewards. (and can usually add on at least 100-200 more from the various chest rewards)
Vs. the mystical object, where mostly we just get gluts of kp and the odd few buildings.

Time instants & CC's especially go through the roof... my human city where I finish Lv2 is now @428 CC's + almost 300k frags. :p
(and I only maintain 1 Library set.)

But you absolutely *need* the fellowship rewards to hit those numbers.