• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Length of Fellowship Adventure

DeletedUser23499

Our team is trying to plan out strategically for the FA, but none of us remember the number of days. Does anyone know how long the FAs go on for? Thank you so much, in advance!!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If it is the normal length, it is 6 days and 14 hours, I think. Unfortunately, the first few hours are useless in the US because the start time is 6AM Eastern/3AM Pacific.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm lucky I live on the East coast, so getting up at 6am isn't quite the hardship it would have been when I lived in Arizona.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I believe it's 6 days, 12 hours (156 total). If it starts at 6am EST and ends at 6pm EST six days later, wouldn't that be 156 hours? In the last FA our spreadsheet had 156 hours anyway and it ended at the "right" time according to that.

AJ

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I think I saw somewhere that Platinum Leaf had info this FA ended earlier in beta than previous ones, thus reducing the total number of hours. @Jackluyt Can you confirm this?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I don't think it'll ever be 'official' @Kilik lol! AFAIK, they've never committed to a specific time. It's usually released around lunchtime in Germany (noon-1pm), so 6am eastern us is a reasonable estimate.

DeletedUser20492

I start some 2 day items the day before so they will be cooking no matter what time is gotten,I've got a jump on it.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
It started 2am PST and IS a bit shorter than normal. It will end 9am PST, making it 151 hours, not the 156 normal length. Sorry but what can we do but go by previous experience when they don't tell us the hour it starts and ends? I think that would be a good suggestion....hmmm..... anybody?

AJ