• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Let me introduce myself

• Thread starter DeletedUser20539
  • Start date

LilWolf De Lioncourt

greetings and welcome to the game SeaWolf:)

index.php

DeletedUser16929

I love it sputnik it suits me to a T
20539.jpg
index.php

i love the colour combination of blues in the sky and sea and wolf eyes
also, the lady and the wolf with matching white hair/fur are softening and a great contrast to the turbulent sea
the moon is also placed perfectly in this picture
my compliment to the creative genius Sir Squirrel on creating very elegant masterpiece
.................................................. Sir Squirrel is awesome :cool:
:)i liked to hit the like button and did, but i also would love to click a love it button:D

DeletedUser20539

20539.jpg
index.php

i love the colour combination of blues in the sky and sea and wolf eyes
also, the lady and the wolf with matching white hair/fur are softening and a great contrast to the turbulent sea
the moon is also placed perfectly in this picture
my compliment to the creative genius Sir Squirrel on creating very elegant masterpiece
.................................................. Sir Squirrel is awesome :cool:
:)i liked to hit the like button and did, but i also would love to click a love it button:D

sputnik9009 I encourage everyone to go over to "The Artist's Corner" and check out ~*Sir Squirrel's Creative Art*~. He is so good at reading just what someone is looking for. And he adds so much of his own creative twist to it. Kudo's Sir S! :D You Rock!