• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Let Me Pick Up My Citizens

CrusaderMichael

I want to be able to pick up my human citizens 1 by 1, and drop them on to a slide where they can have fun sliding down.

I ALSO want to, if I ever create an ELVEN city, be able to pick up my elf citizens 1 by 1, and drop them in to a flaming pit of lava where they scream for about 5 seconds and die.

Thanks for considering my suggestion

jesikrey

Oh, yeah like on google maps when you pick up the little human icon! it would be cool to torture those human pests lol

Why don't they include a torture pit!!!

tanount

But killing orcs is sooooooooo much more fun. Like slowly roasting on a spit over an open fire while alive ,braised in midden heap collections , carving off juicy sections feeding them to his squad mates , and listen to them all scream. It’s like music

Gath Of Baal

I had played a computer game several years ago that you could build torture stuff to make your people work harder, but to much torture made your people revolt so you had to balance it out with good things. I think the game name was Stronghold or something similar, it was a decent city building game

CrusaderMichael

Yeah i've played games similar at least where you could slap your workers to make them work harder.

And as for roasting orcs, yeah... we humans roast orcs but only their heads. If you fry them fast enough they explode like popcorn.

Poporchead is great for watching movies... with lots of butter.

So fine... we can slap our elf citizens only, or throw them in a pit of fire... slide our human citizens... or, make poporchead... and off in the mountains, a pile of headless orc bodies will be seen, getting larger by the day.

THIS GAME'S GETTING BETTER BY THE SECOND !!!

Gath Of Baal

Yeah i've played games similar at least where you could slap your workers to make them work harder.

And as for roasting orcs, yeah... we humans roast orcs but only their heads. If you fry them fast enough they explode like popcorn.

Poporchead is great for watching movies... with lots of butter.

So fine... we can slap our elf citizens only, or throw them in a pit of fire... slide our human citizens... or, make poporchead... and off in the mountains, a pile of headless orc bodies will be seen, getting larger by the day.

THIS GAME'S GETTING BETTER BY THE SECOND !!!

Yeah as much as you want it, it doesn't fit with the theme of the game unless you introduce something like and evil playable race, I had tried this before a few years back and it received little interest, so i gave up trying to develop it https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/the-undead.16942/

CrusaderMichael

i read your old post. It's good but yeah they have their own game plan i'm sure.

I'm mainly just messing around. I really don't think ELVENar will let me burn the pointy eared elf nerds in a pit of fire.

I DO however hope they let my human citizens cast fishing lines over the mountain range, and reel in screaming elves who naively put the hooked candy bait in their mouths...

HUMANS RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!