• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Let There Be Dragons, Fighting and Fun

DeletedUser7002

1. In looking ahead, I was surprised to not find dragons. Are you going to have dragons? You could have dragon partners to help you fight, build, scout, feed, hatch, grow, dragon duels or battles with other players, the possibilities are endless. First you have to find and get the egg, then get it to hatch, then train it, then work with it in different scenarios. It could scout further provinces and do many things. There could be rider and dragon battles. It all goes with the fantasy aspect of the game. Just a thought. I know several who think the same way and have seen many names of fellowships that are dragon related. I think it would be a huge draw for people.

2. Your battles get too hard too fast. As a new player, I enjoy the battles but have found I can't win them now and I am in chapter 2. It is really frustrating! I have started looking at different games now that I know about them because I think it should be more attainable and not so frustrating to try to win a battle or pay expensive diamond costs.

3. Why don't you have neighbor help that helps fight battles? It seems a logical progression in the game so people that are neighbors can fend off invading hoards! You could make it where the neighbors choose to help in a battle or not!
I am a really new player and am looking forward to playing for a long time. I am a senior, disabled and now fighting cancer. My income is limited so your diamonds are tough for me. Can you have sales?