• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Let us see our own AW's

Let us see our own AW's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser19458

Sorry, didn't realize I had to nudge this along.

Mods, coudl you turn this into a poll so it could move to next stage of hopefully getting suggested to the devs? @Xelenia

Thanks!

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Good idea. I use mobile to visit my neighborhood so I don't have to load the four hundred fifty plus cities in Khel.... makes visiting easier.... and I assess my AW;s then and keep a list of the ones that people are actively donating to so I can push those forward, since I make the grand assumption that if they are donating, they need the runes.

Perhaps they could order the AW's.... favorite first and then the ones with the most AWKP's ...

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Sorry, didn't realize I had to nudge this along.

Mods, coudl you turn this into a poll so it could move to next stage of hopefully getting suggested to the devs? @Xelenia

Thanks!

Hey!

I will love to set this up for a vote but please consider putting it in this format, thanks! It is so the developers do not overlook it.

1. Give your thread a short, clear, descriptive title.
  2. Give a short summary of your idea (you can go into more detail after).
  3. Include why your idea would be beneficial. What problem(s) would it resolve, if any?
  4. Include why your idea may negatively affect the game. What is a workaround, if any?
  5. Consider adding visual aids, which can help in understanding what exactly you mean.

DeletedUser19458

Hey!

I will love to set this up for a vote but please consider putting it in this format, thanks! It is so the developers do not overlook it.
Done! I edited original post - hopefully done it correctly now.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
is this in addition to the current way of viewing wonders or to replace it? I was unclear hence voting against it. If it is in addition and just accessing via fellowship tab then it is good.

AtaguS

is this in addition to the current way of viewing wonders or to replace it? I was unclear hence voting against it. If it is in addition and just accessing via fellowship tab then it is good.
In addition to the current way

DeletedUser20539

Is this thread dead? @Hurtball hasn't posted here except for the initial post on May 22. I made the last post, not including this one, Jun 23.
I think it's an obvious and great idea.
I'm glad you commented Yogi :) I hadn't seen this post yet. I would love to see this happen Elvanar techs! Please!

DeletedUser19458

Hi @Xelenia ... 35-0 seems like community approved :) Hope to see this one passed on to the dev team!