• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Let's get real with the events

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1129352
  • Start date

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
And by the way It cost me 5.5m mana for street upgrades this was a little wacky...:mad: for chapter 13 roads
750K for the streets quest. I don't mind at all because
1. Mana is totally useless between chapters
2. The culture from streets takes up exactly zero squares (you already have roads there) This makes upgrading roads the most space effecient thing in the entire game.:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser3507

Again why I skipped quest line, Inno off the deep end in lala land..:confused:
And meaningful choices led me to skip it...:) And even with my excessive roads 7.5m was impossible.
And my roads are fully upgraded,can you say that Mr. @SoggyShorts

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

And my roads are fully upgraded,can you say that Mr. @SoggyShorts
I could, but why? There is no rush. Culture is pretty much useless to me.
If I wanted more coins I'd do visits.
If I wanted more supplies I'd use some of my 1200+ PoP spells or some of my 500+ EE spells.

As I just pointed out above:
Mana has zero value between chapters, so I'll just upgrade 10 roads per day for the next few days until I'm done.

DeletedUser3507

I could, but why? There is no rush. Culture is pretty much useless to me.
If I wanted more coins I'd do visits.
If I wanted more supplies I'd use some of my 1200+ PoP spells or some of my 500+ EE spells.

As I just pointed out above:
Mana has zero value between chapters, so I'll just upgrade 10 roads per day for the next few days until I'm done.

You may find it takes a few weeks or months lol...:);):)
I make a 1/4 m mana a day and it took even me awhile..
Who needs 8 goldsmiths lol
Screenshot-97.png

dikke ikke

Yes getting 50 divine roads takes a lot of mana, but so does upgrading 4 trap makers and 8 gold smiths to the max. It probably takes till February before the next guest race is there so why skipping the quest line, there is more as enough time to finish it. I am very low on mana production and i used already a lot of spells for the 50 divine roads, but still i will complete the quest line. I will have to remove all my 8 goldsmith to replace them with mana fountains to save for a couple of million mana to upgrade the trap makers, the goldsmith and create enough guest race goods to finish the three, but i am still planning to finish this chapter in November

DeletedUser3507

For 1 I was not trashing Magic Residences for the dang Quest line, so I skipped it. I should be done quite soon 136k grave goods so far on AW research out of the 180k necessary. Today I will start removing Traps yeah...:)

SoggyShorts

I was not trashing Magic Residences for the dang Quest line
No need to delete magic residences. No need to delete anything other than roads actually.
Here is what your city looks like if you move the buildings closer together:
amunibug.png
The exact same buildings you already have.
You'll note there are 144 useless roads in the corner- without those you go up to 18 empty expansions.
The rest in that Southeast section is also quite replaceable- none of it is premium or event stuff, so you can nuke it for an additional 9 empty expansions.

Total empty expansions: 27
http://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/f0544df8b38e436b96899d0f81e46c95/

DeletedUser3507

More to come lol rebuilding 7th Dust now
and real real close to being done...
Screenshot-98.png
And @SoggyShorts since I have room now back to event...

Rayloff

Well......Im done with the Harvest Event...I just discovered that you cant even connect the 3 GRAND PRIZES together....each are separate..hard enough to get 25% chance at random buildings..I just got the second Grand prize and they done connect together...Why would I want to go for the 3rd GRAND...Wow, this sucks Elvenar...come on get it together....Please

DeletedUser12171

Well......Im done with the Harvest Event...I just discovered that you cant even connect the 3 GRAND PRIZES together....each are separate..hard enough to get 25% chance at random buildings..I just got the second Grand prize and they done connect together...Why would I want to go for the 3rd GRAND...Wow, this sucks Elvenar...come on get it together....Please

sorry to hear that. you must know that only buildings in the same set can work with each other for the set bonus. The set name is listed in the building description. In the browser version, all you have to do is hover your cursor over the item in the prize screen for the information. the Cornucopia Sanctuary (1st GP) is listed as in the "Harvest Temple Set" and the other two GP are listed as in the "Shrines of Sun and Moon Set". There are also other buildings in each set that are obtained as daily prizes only.

This information was available all along, so the devs didn't cheat anyone, but hopefully you will know better next time.

linronhan

Is anyone else experiencing no success at all in acquiring even 1 Daily Prize? Three of us in our fellowship have tried multiple times, opening all sizes of cornucopias, with no luck at all so far. I tried 6 times to get one prize, and ran my supply of moon shards down to zero, with only 2 coin rains and 1 time booster to show for it. The other three cornucopias were very gratifying prizes of enough additional moon shards to try another three times, but in the end, no Daily Prize at all so far, even on other earlier attempts. This gambling is one of the elements that frustrates me. I much prefer the Grand Prizes, with a set price and only my own decisions to make on how to acquire enough sun flares. It's getting so I don't even want to know what is possible in the Daily Prizes. Especially when I see in another player's city that they have two or three of something I tried for.
agree, this is the most difficult format to get daily prize,