• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Letting us use our own avatar

sazzaphraze

When we get up to a certain level.... I think letting us use our on avatar would be a nice way to say: Thank you for being a faithful player.
I had one that was made especially for me and would like to use it.

CanDaMan

That would require them to use up space to store the files. With the server issues that I have seen, that would require building an arc, and gathering two of every animal on the planet!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
So are they going to show your customer avatar to everyone who visits your city, or just you? Because while CanDaMan looks like he's joking, I can see an issue with potentially tens of thousands of custom avatars having to load for every player who gets to visit those cities.

CanDaMan

No, they don't want to use more space to hold avatar files for each person, that is not a joke. And I see your loading problem as another issue.

CanDaMan

. . . remember, they just did an upgrade of their servers, but that could have been Win98 to WinXP! I can't confirm that, but I can't deny it either.

Last edited: