• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

level 27 workshop enchantment sparklies not appearing in browser

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2060701
  • Start date

Deleted User - 2060701

Game version: v1.79.3-(ae3aa8f) (2019-05-20 11:24)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: Firefox 67
Flash Player version: 28.0.0.161 (but using the html game not flash)
Operating System: Debian 9.9
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Onyd
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
The Power of Provision enchantment should cause a workshop to sparkle. This does not happen for my level 27 workshops in the browser version of the game client. I do see the sparkles in the mobile version.

I have a level 3 Prosperity Towers boosting my Power of Provision time.

Expected situation:
It seems like I should see the sparkles in both mobile and browser versions of the game client.

Reproduction Steps
have a (level 27?) workshop
2. apply power of provision
3. note the lack of sparkles in the browser

Deleted User - 2060701

ss-browser1.png ss-android1.png
Adding thumbnails here, oddly couldn't above.

Deleted User - 2060701

ss-browser2.png

Wait, I may be mistaken. If you look very very closely at the right hand workshop, it has a small splat of sparklies. So maybe I can't see them in the browser by the way the workshops are placed? Still, it would be lovely to see all the sparkles.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It looks to me like the others have it as well, but I think the buildings are being drawn from farthest to nearest, to preserve the proper appearance, and the coincidence of the design of the building means that the little front peak on the second story of each is hiding the sparkles of the one behind it. If you look at the second one back, there is a single sparkle dot peaking out from between that peak and the chimney of the one in front of it.

The sparkles should probably be drawn last, rather than with the building to which they are attached.