• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Level Staus

RichWood

Okay, I am confused. When I go to Research, it says I'm in Level 2, but when I look at my City Info, it says I'm in Level 1. I have a Task to complete and says I n

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
The game considers you 'in' the next chapter when you activate the first tech in the research tree for that chapter. I'm pretty sure that even with the new research tree that some players have that it will still be activating the Advanced Scouts tech for Ch2.

RichWood

I can't see it. Your original message is cut off in mid sentence. Could you repeat the exact wording of the quest that you have to do?
Oh sorry I did not realize it had cut off. The confusion is that in Research it says I am in Level 2, but dealing with my Workshops it says I am in Level 1. I have a Task that says I need to have 5 Workshops In Level 2, It says I have completed 4 and need 1more, I added more Workshops, but still says I need one more.

RichWood

Screenshot_20220630-161625_kindlephoto-82018653.png

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Oh sorry I did not realize it had cut off. The confusion is that in Research it says I am in Level 2, but dealing with my Workshops it says I am in Level 1. I have a Task that says I need to have 5 Workshops In Level 2, It says I have completed 4 and need 1more, I added more Workshops, but still says I need one more.
So you need 1 more workshop leveled up to a level 2 then. It wants all 5 of them upgraded to at least level 2.

Last edited:

Mrietha

Forget about what level of play you are in. Its not relevant here.
Each building you have is built at certain level. Right now I'm only referring to Houses, Workshops, and Manufacturing.
When you first "build" or install a building it is a Level 1. (Doesn't matter what level of play you are in. I'm in Elementals. Any new building is still a one)
Your buildings increase in levels when you upgrade them.
Your quest says you need at least 5 workshops. Each of these 5 need to have been upgraded to level 2. It also tell you that you have 4 of 5 workshops at that level. You need 1 workshop at level 2.
How many Workshops do you have now? If only 4 - Build one more. Then upgrade to level 2. Already have at least 5? Find a level 1 and upgrade to 2.
I could have 1 workshop at leve 10, or 10 workshops at level 1. Doesn't matter. The quest requires you to have 5 workshops al level 2. Now if you have 6 workshops at level 4. You've passed their requirements and that counts too.

Quests like this are meant to help you move through the game without getting too far behind in what you need to make progress. You'll see these for houses and for your boosted manufacturing.

Zoof

Don't confuse "chapters" with "levels", despite some buildings using "chapter" as its level (e.g. event buildings) Funnily enough, the game will treat those as numerically interchangeable so long as it makes sense to the game. It's excellent for those stupid "Upgrade X buildings to level 5 or higher" event quests where you could plink an RR on a few 1x1 buildings from chapter 4+ to make good on it. Unfortunately, workshops don't fall under that. But Magic Workshops otoh...

1656630824674.png

A - Building's current level
B - Building's level after you upgrade it.
C - The thingie used to upgrade the building. If it says "Research", you're done. Go back to researching stuff.

Your quest is telling you to have five workshops (among other things), all of them upgraded such that when you view examine the workshops, all of them will say "⭐2" where I marked "A" in the picture. You should probably go do it. With two free builders and enough space, it'll take you less than five minutes. Not a lot of time at all to complete this quest. this time

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Looks like you're almost finished with the quest, Rich. As soon as you have five workshops all at level two or higher, you'll finish. Good luck!

RichWood

Forget about what level of play you are in. Its not relevant here.
Each building you have is built at certain level. Right now I'm only referring to Houses, Workshops, and Manufacturing.
When you first "build" or install a building it is a Level 1. (Doesn't matter what level of play you are in. I'm in Elementals. Any new building is still a one)
Your buildings increase in levels when you upgrade them.
Your quest says you need at least 5 workshops. Each of these 5 need to have been upgraded to level 2. It also tell you that you have 4 of 5 workshops at that level. You need 1 workshop at level 2.
How many Workshops do you have now? If only 4 - Build one more. Then upgrade to level 2. Already have at least 5? Find a level 1 and upgrade to 2.
I could have 1 workshop at leve 10, or 10 workshops at level 1. Doesn't matter. The quest requires you to have 5 workshops al level 2. Now if you have 6 workshops at level 4. You've passed their requirements and that counts too.

Quests like this are meant to help you move through the game without getting too far behind in what you need to make progress. You'll see these for houses and for your boosted manufacturing.
Oh Thank You so much!!! You have answered my questions exactly as I needed!

RichWood

Don't confuse "chapters" with "levels", despite some buildings using "chapter" as its level (e.g. event buildings) Funnily enough, the game will treat those as numerically interchangeable so long as it makes sense to the game. It's excellent for those stupid "Upgrade X buildings to level 5 or higher" event quests where you could plink an RR on a few 1x1 buildings from chapter 4+ to make good on it. Unfortunately, workshops don't fall under that. But Magic Workshops otoh...

View attachment 12937

C - The thingie used to upgrade the building. If it says "Research", you're done. Go back to researching stuff.

Your quest is telling you to have five workshops (among other things), all of them upgraded such that when you view examine the workshops, all of them will say "⭐2" where I marked "A" in the picture. You should probably go do it. With two free builders and enough space, it'll take you less than five minutes. Not a lot of time at all to complete this quest. this time
Thank you so much! You have also helped me a great deal!

RichWood

View attachment 12937

Thank you so much, you have helped me greatly!

RichWood

Looks like you're almost finished with the quest, Rich. As soon as you have five workshops all at level two or higher, you'll finish. Good luck!
Thank you! Question, do you have to place in the top 50 in order to get anything from the Tournament?