• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Level Staus

Gkyr

Chef
To get something from the tournament:
1. You have to be in a fellowship to participate in the Tournament.
2. Each encounter you 'cater' or 'fight' you personally get some rewards.
3. If you win just one encounter, you are eligible for all of the fellowship's group prizes, based upon their collective score, which is also known as 'how many chests' they won in the Tournament.
The Tourney ranking is just for bragging rights and means nothing (although members have stabbed members in the back in order to beat their score, but not so much anymore as most have left the game).

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Thank you! Question, do you have to place in the top 50 in order to get anything from the Tournament?
You get team rewards as long as you've put in at least 30pts (1 encounter). How much the team gets depends on how many chests they are able to open, which is based on total points by everyone's combined efforts.

The top tourney players gets ranking points at different increments. At 100th place, you get 1pt and it increments by 1pt each place you climb until you reach 50th. Top 50 increments by 10 points until Top 10. Then it climbs by 50pts until Numero Uno gets an extra 100pts over #2. It's one of those things where people fall over each other over really poor prizes, but lots of bragging rights.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Thank you! Question, do you have to place in the top 50 in order to get anything from the Tournament?
No not at all. If you participate in the tournament, then you'll be able to get whatever chests the membership gets. When I had created my own fellowship (back when I was new), I managed to get one chest by myself. If you are in a good fellowship that can get some chests, you'll earn them no matter what level you are at.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
No not at all. If you participate in the tournament, then you'll be able to get whatever chests the membership gets. When I had created my own fellowship (back when I was new), I managed to get one chest by myself. If you are in a good fellowship that can get some chests, you'll earn them no matter what level you are at.
My answer understood this question wrongly. Sorry. I thought "get anything" means the bonus tournament points for placing in the top 100. I think Darielle's answer (and others) more accurate.

AJ

RichWood

To get something from the tournament:
1. You have to be in a fellowship to participate in the Tournament.
2. Each encounter you 'cater' or 'fight' you personally get some rewards.
3. If you win just one encounter, you are eligible for all of the fellowship's group prizes, based upon their collective score, which is also known as 'how many chests' they won in the Tournament.
The Tourney ranking is just for bragging rights and means nothing (although members have stabbed members in the back in order to beat their score, but not so much anymore as most have left the game).
Thank youl

RichWood

You get team rewards as long as you've put in at least 30pts (1 encounter). How much the team gets depends on how many chests they are able to open, which is based on total points by everyone's combined efforts.

The top tourney players gets ranking points at different increments. At 100th place, you get 1pt and it increments by 1pt each place you climb until you reach 50th. Top 50 increments by 10 points until Top 10. Then it climbs by 50pts until Numero Uno gets an extra 100pts over #2. It's one of those things where people fall over each other over really poor prizes, but lots of bragging rights.
Thank you that helps!

RichWood

Thank you!
Thank you!

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
The fellowship rewards you get from the chests will come to you every week on Saturdays after the tournament ends. :)