• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Libertas

DeletedUser6547

We are looking for at least 2 new members maybe more. May consider a merge with another group if they have some wanting to really get that 10th chest. We been averaging 5-7 lately and since everyone got the free house I am trying to get blueprints if possible for free.

FS.png

If you would like to join our fellowship, and meet these requests, please message Pebblespei, or any of our mages.

We look forward to having fun together!

DeletedUser6547

Nevermind they saw I was looking for a new FS and upon seeing the post not even letting me speak as to why, removed me. So to edit how Pebbles put the above for the truth.
It's mainly run by Pebbles and she don't talk to all her members all the time. Absent or most of every week due to work.
Cath is her go to since she finally returned. She also snitches w/o a screen shot if she thinks the chat is sour. Does not have to be you talking to her.
As for helping the smalls, HAHAHA you might get some stuff if you seem eager and ask openly, but as for info and chat forget it. Once past your intro days it ill become a recluse of main members from old who wish to talk only to themselves. You will know them with a titled name.

As for me my post was simply asking for a new FS geared to making 10 tourney boxes. I was mostly polite in asking, but did add in how this FS dropped from 7-8 daily to 5-6 daily. So sliding back after the free houses, I can't see them making a 10 ever.