• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lie To Me!

DeletedUser

NEW GAME! Here's the gist:

You post three things about yourself and the person that posts after guesses with one is the lie along with posting their three items. So on and so forth.

I'll start.

1. I have 11 tattoos
2. I donated a kidney to a man I didn't know
3. I like to eat pineapple on my pizza

DeletedUser1996

@RAYY GUN -your # 3 is a lie lol

1-i pick my nose boooogers
2-i love inno and their super duper upgrades
3-I wash my dog.

Maz Mellor

I'm going to hope #1 is the lie, @ruffe . ;)

1. I had to uninstall Snood multiple times because I kept getting addicted
2. I 'met' Neil Peart from Rush on a Patrick Rothfuss fan forum
3. I used to belong to a BBS called International House of Kumquats (IHOK)

DeletedUser7811

@lyapo 1.i have shot myself 2.i have a car 3.i am a only child
which one is a lie?

DeletedUser3297

#3 is a lie.

1. I have traveled all over the world for free. My favorite country is Spain.
2. The very first concert I went to was a Metallica concert in Mexico when I was 13, been a fan ever since.
3. Over the years I have shot several different types of firearms, but I still do not own a gun.

I can't sleep, I'll give it a shot...

1. I'm deathly allergic to chocolate.
2. I'm actually a cute redheaded woman.
3. I walked around for three years with a literal dead internal organ before I noticed it.

DeletedUser2963

@kayleegrrl #2 is the lie

1. I recently purchased land a few miles from flowing lava in Hawaii.
2.I almost bought land in the Arctic Circle in Alaska.
3.I dislike children.

DeletedUser2963

lol nope, #1.

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. I almost bought in Hawaii. For fun, you should go look at the prices for land :) 4k an acre or less. Its hard to find the plots on google earth sometimes because the lava ate the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa! So, what's the story w/ the dead internal organ...?!

Semi-longish story. I started having pain in my chest last year, argued with the (incompetent) doctors for six months before they finally agreed to do an ultrasound and conceding that yes, it probably was my gallbladder. A week later I ended up in the E.R. for something else, and the (highly competent) doctors noticed something wrong, scheduled me for surgery the next morning. Five surgeries and two days later, the surgeon told me "They're idiots. That thing has been dead inside you for at least three years. You should have died when it exploded. It was like removing an old leather wallet."

He also said I was one of his top three most "interesting" cases. I'd really love to know what the other two are.

Maz Mellor

Semi-longish story. I started having pain in my chest last year, argued with the (incompetent) doctors for six months before they finally agreed to do an ultrasound and conceding that yes, it probably was my gallbladder. A week later I ended up in the E.R. for something else, and the (highly competent) doctors noticed something wrong, scheduled me for surgery the next morning. Five surgeries and two days later, the surgeon told me "They're idiots. That thing has been dead inside you for at least three years. You should have died when it exploded. It was like removing an old leather wallet."

He also said I was one of his top three most "interesting" cases. I'd really love to know what the other two are.

WHOA. So would I!! :cool: Thanks for telling the story!

DeletedUser3821

So, shall we start this again?

1. I've eaten fried sea turtle.
2. I carried my first child for 10 1/2 months, not the usual 9.
3. I'm allergic to latex.