• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lie To Me!

DeletedUser3821

@wyldaeval
And for THIS one, I'm going to guess that you don't have a crush on Ryan Reynolds. While we're in the subject of dreams, lemme try it out.

Indeed, I do have a crush on Ryan Reynolds. He's hysterical! Funny gets me every time. #3 was the lie..sorta. I had a dream that Cher and I were cruising in a lavender corvette with white fur seats when I was about 20 yrs old.

DeletedUser5669

@wyldaeval Awesome, I like Ryan Reynolds, too, but I don't have a crush on him. My crushes seem to be Mark Sheppard and Norman Reedus. I've actually met Sheppard and my visceral reaction was intense. Reedus . . . Daryl is just such a competent character . . . sigh. Competence is sexy.

On the renewed subject of dreams:

1. I rarely remember my dreams
2. I have frequent, vivid dreams with intense cinematography and bizarre plots.
3. I don't visualize almost at all when I'm awake.

DeletedUser3821

@wyldaeval Awesome, I like Ryan Reynolds, too, but I don't have a crush on him. My crushes seem to be Mark Sheppard and Norman Reedus. I've actually met Sheppard and my visceral reaction was intense. Reedus . . . Daryl is just such a competent character . . . sigh. Competence is sexy.

On the renewed subject of dreams:

1. I rarely remember my dreams
2. I have frequent, vivid dreams with intense cinematography and bizarre plots.
3. I don't visualize almost at all when I'm awake.

I loved Reedus in Boondock Saints, but that's my favorite movie of all time. Couldn't crush on him since seeing him in the Walking Dead... but competence is sexy too. I prefer funny, but not if it's a Jerry Lewis type character.

I'm guessing #3 is the lie, and out of ideas for myself as well. Brain is fried from the event and it's time to nap! :cool:

DeletedUser8847

Let me see, there has happened some things in my life that has changed it's course

1) I have two grandchildren
2) I have been 3 days at Psych hospital recently
3) I have been in prison

Which might be a lie?

DeletedUser8847

Actually I have been in prison... visiting there to meet some people I knew that were there. Number 2 was lie

1) I am cat person yet I grew with a dog as my best friend
2) I have had multiple animal home
3) I play bass guitar

DeletedUser5669

@ThunderingJeff and @wyldaeval I just realized that I never confirmed which was the lie to you folks. I think I started to answer and got distracted and never hit post.

So, I thought numbers 1 and 2 were sufficiently contradictory to point to one of them as being the lie, but mine seems to be such a rare condition that it seems incredible to normal people. I once spent twenty minutes attempting to build a picture of my father's face in my mind . . . and it didn't work. I was 13 before I realized that the 'mind's eye' that people talked about wasn't actually figurative language, that most people had pictures flowing through their heads.

The lie is #2. Even if I had the most vivid dreams imaginable, the fact that I never remember them would render the fact moot. I have no recollection of dreaming most mornings.

@Freia Like ThunderingJeff, I am voting for #3.

1. My first name is my mother's middle name.
2. My father wanted to name me Brunhilde when I was born.
3. My last name is the same as someone who was part of the cast and crew of the original Star Trek, though that person is no relation to me.

I will now post because a cat wants to help me type.

DeletedUser8946

#4.

LOL JK. That's the most believable of the lot, actually. I'm really guessing #1.

DeletedUser5669

@ThunderingJeff Gotcha! My first name is my mother's middle name. One of the producers of the orignal show and I share a last name. His aired name is, in fact, one initial (the middle one) off from my father's, which threw me into a silly tizzy when I was about 12 and watching the show on syndication. The name whipped past so fast that it really looked like my dad's name to me.

Brunhilde, though, my dad didn't want to name me Brunhilde when I was born. He's the one who insisted on my mother's middle name, actually. However, when I was about nineteen, he informed me that I was lucky he hadn't seen the Ring cycle before I was born because I might have ended up with that name.

Now, can you believe that I got through that entire explanation without once giving you any part of my real name? LOL.

DeletedUser8946

@Eideann of Daidu Haha.

OK, Elvenar related ones.

#1 I met someone on the Orcs and Goblins Tier with a Level 5 Barracks.
#2 I saw a Dwarf with a Level 10 MH.
#3 I saw someone with Level 15 Barracks without Training Grounds or any Armories.

None of these are believable, but I've seen two.

DeletedUser5669

I can actually believe the last one quite easily, because when I need space, I kill armories. I've never been big on the fighting because I just got lost with it too early on and never really tried after that. I also have two cities where I never built training grounds for the longest time because I just kept forgetting it. I don't think one of them still has a training ground.

Honestly, my trouble is that I'm not far enough in the game to judge the other two. I'm going to say #2 just because I have to choose.

1. I once took a rogue up past Level 90 in World of Warcraft doing only solo play.
2. I have experienced the entirety of Final Fantasy X without ever playing the game once.
3. I've played every incarnation of Final Fantasy that exists.

DeletedUser8946

@Eideann of Daidu Yeah, that used to be me. But I got the hang of it, and soon it was fun. I'm only just a Dwarf, but I've got 4 Superior Armories and Level 15 Barracks. Already got room cleared out as soon as I can upgrade it to level 16.

For yours, I'mma guess #1.

Not telling the answer for mine. I wanna see someone else guess.

DeletedUser11935

1. I look just like Queen Juana La Loca
2. I have a hairless dog
3.I hate Kale

DeletedUser5669

@ThunderingJeff Nope! I actually did take a character all the way to at least 93, I can't remember exactly what level just now, playing only solo.

The lie is that I've played all the incarnations of Final Fantasy. I have watched most of them while someone else played the, but I haven't played any of them through myself.

@wyeliss I'm going to guess #2. Not sure why, just am.

DeletedUser8946

@wyeliss I'm guessing 3.

And you're right, it was #2. I can't BELIEVE I saw the first one, though. Level 5, that's craz. Especially considering that there's a Quest in Chapter III that you can't get past, that requires you to have a Level 6.

The third wasn't extreme. That lady had sold everything she possibly could have sold, she had like -29482 points. Can't sell the Barracks or the Trader, Magic Academy, and a couple other things. But that was it.

Risen Malchiah

@wyeliss I'm going to guess #3 even though I think everyone hates kale. :)

1. I saw all three Lord of the Rings movies in a theater on the same day and each film was introduced by a cast member.
2. I have already completed 46 quests for the Eldrasils event.
3. I once kissed my cousin.

Risen Malchiah

I guess that was an easy one. Only completed 36. I didn't notice those toolboxes on the list.

(And we were young enough to not know what the big deal was.) ;)