• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lighthouse of Goodneighboor and Thermal Spring of Youth

T6583

Are either of these two AW's worth having? I've been debating getting these two. My thought is that with the Thermal Spring of Youth I can get away with less event buildings that provide pop. I have mostly magic residences to begin with. About half bought and half won in the spire. With the upcoming Chapter 18 (I've already finished 17 in my largest city) upgraded factories will be needed for the new ascended goods which will require a large chunk of pop. I'm hoping to create an even larger space than I already have for the settlement as the last few chapters were already large.
I've heard that Lighthouse of the Goodneighboor helps with mana producing buildings. I currently have a level 16 DA which I've been getting by on and plan to continue upping. I also still have several mana huts that I've RR'd as well as the Carnival Set. Just not sure that how helpful this building would be overall.
BTW I only do 20 proviences to round 5 /6 each week and go to the top of the spire weekly. I don't want a ton of unneccessary AW's either as I know it makes both Spire and Tourney harder and I would like to maintain my current performance. Now if the new chapter requires ridiculous amounts of KP for tech research like 16 did than I would be increasing my tourney performance again as much as I can possible sustain.

Iyapo1

Re:TSoY

I looked at your city and you dont seem to have a lot of houses. How effective would this be with your city build compared to upgrading your Golden Abyss(lv 16) or your Mountain Hall(lv 11)?

I am manaless so I have no thoughts about the lighthouse.

T6583

Re:TSoY

I looked at your city and you dont seem to have a lot of houses. How effective would this be with your city build compared to upgrading your Golden Abyss(lv 16) or your Mountain Hall(lv 11)?

I am manaless so I have no thoughts about the lighthouse.
I have 17 Magic residences which is the equivalent of approximately 34 regular residences. I’m not sure how effective it would be with also upgrading my MH and GA which I do plan to do. That’s kinda why I’m asking as I’m wondering what some of the other end game players might think.