• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Like to be active and interact with other FS members?

greyherbert

If you're in an FS but wondering if anyone else is there because your messages and chat posts elicit....crickets...

then our friendly, chatty, highly supportive FS could be for you. We have added another 2 new members this past 2 weeks, but still have room for more.

We blew through Silver Spire and 11 chests this week, and looking to do even better in the future with almost everyone in the FS participating. Oh, and yes, we have highly active AW chains and goods trading going on as well.

Interested? message me in the game, or just come have chat. I'm online several times a day.
greyherbert

greyherbert

Since writing this message we have added members to bring us up to 22. And what incredibly active members they are. 21 compete in the Spire and the Tourney each week, enabling us to achieve Silver and 10 chests with ease. The KP chains are allowing members to do upgrade after upgrade, and we have a very active chat showcasing our wry and encouraging sense of humor.

Message me if you like what you read. I'm always happy to chat.

greyherbert