1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Likelihood of Set Repeats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tedious, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Tedious

Tedious Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen anything (I know in past its been on Beta or in emails) about repeating set prizes that showed up early on? Mainly Sun Temple Complex or Shrine of Kirit?

I'd like to get that 2nd bonus on the Moon Set, but I much prefer Shrine of Kirit to Shrine of Krarak (due out in a week).

As of 10am EST on the 11th, there are 8 days of prizes left, and 2 of them will be Tomato Contest and Harvest Storage. I'd assume we'd also see some of the temporary buildings show up again, plus a day of one of the military boost buildings?

osideglen likes this.
  2. HJK84

HJK84 Well-Known Member

osideglen and Tedious like this.
  3. Tedious

Tedious Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've been tracking elvengems. But sometimes we get little hints when a particular building will make a comeback.
    The nice part is that on the 18th, I'll have a pretty good sense of whether to try for a few Krarak shrines, or know whether Kirit is coming back. There will be 2-3 days of unknown prizes, but thats just a risk I suppose.

osideglen likes this.
  4. Pheryll

Pheryll Well-Known Member

My guess is no. In this event instead of repeating a single set, you get two sets with each coming up only once.

SoggyShorts and osideglen like this.
  5. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

Looks like beta has enough time for one more 5hx5 double day and then tomatoe

osideglen and Tedious like this.
  6. Zeigfreid

Zeigfreid Active Member

I really hope we see the Sun Temple complex again, I didn't have enough gems and missed it on the first go :(

osideglen likes this.
  7. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

Looks like a double day but not timers, carting library again.
    Still no tomatoe

osideglen and jps54 like this.
  8. Zeigfreid

Zeigfreid Active Member

Tomatoe is up.

osideglen likes this.
  9. Zeigfreid

Zeigfreid Active Member

Oh I just noticed that Tomato is the last day. Well that's the answer to this question!

In other news, I got two of the entrances so I can do an entrance and an exit, giving the two main goods producing buildings 3 links each. It would have been nice to have that 4th link but I'm OK with this outcome.

Tedious likes this.