• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open | In progress Limited fellowship offerings to new players

Kadhrin

This is likely related.
In a fellowship that is short of members, going to the Requests tab and clicking the Find Members button gives you the same list every time.
Clicking Get New Choices has no effect.

Alram

Flippers just flip
It is NOT fixed on mobile. It is still offering me only the same 1 fellowship to join as it was 4 weeks ago and refreshing did nothing.

Last edited:

StarLoad

I checked on my Ch 5 city that is not played and it shows multiple FS available via the Browser. It seemed to be better and refreshing got a new set of choices

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
More than 2 fellowships shown, but the offerings are still horrible. A few 1-person FS and still mostly half dead ones with majority newbies.

Curiously, when you pull up some of the fellowships on Elvenstats, they contained old data from months ago and needed to be updated. At first, I was confused, like what the heck...this fellowship is full of only black triangles and doesn't even have an Archmage! How is that even possible??? A FS with no Archmage is not going to be problematic at all. No siree! But then Elvenstats finished running an update on the FS and now only showed 1 player, who is the new archmage. Boy, that early chapter malaise sure is infectious. I can't wait to jump into these fellowships for a wonderful fun time! I hope I can get course credit for interning at the mortuary.
1692712714255.png

1692712947356.png

1692713244999.png

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
More than 2 fellowships shown, but the offerings are still horrible. A few 1-person FS and still mostly half dead ones with majority newbies.

Curiously, when you pull up some of the fellowships on Elvenstats, they contained old data from months ago and needed to be updated. At first, I was confused, like what the heck...this fellowship is full of only black triangles and doesn't even have an Archmage! How is that even possible??? A FS with no Archmage is not going to be problematic at all. No siree! But then Elvenstats finished running an update on the FS and now only showed 1 player, who is the new archmage. Boy, that early chapter malaise sure is infectious. I can't wait to jump into these fellowships for a wonderful fun time! I hope I can get course credit for interning at the mortuary.
View attachment 16465
View attachment 16467
View attachment 16468
Was this on a mobile or browser game?