• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

line 58) Produce 4 Toolboxes (Workshop 1 d)

DeletedUser5747

I have experienced no tally of collection for line number 58) Produce 4 Toolboxes (Workshop 1 d), first time it happened yesterday, I repeated build and collect today and the same issue, no tally on the snow flurry quest.

DeletedUser5747

I have experienced no tally of collection for line number 58) Produce 4 Toolboxes (Workshop 1 d), first time it happened yesterday, I repeated build and collect today and the same issue, no tally on the snow flurry quest.
To include for FYI, this occurred in Elcysandir

Any chance your main hall storage is full of tools and is tossing them out?
No, not even close. But thanks for reminding me of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2191

Since the option of main hall being full has been ruled out. Send a support ticket to have this fixed for you. They are pretty quick with this. However with it being a weekend and the New Year's holiday, it might take longer than normal.

Happy New Years

DeletedUser115

As Ludwig stated, submitting a support ticket is the best option to allow us to look at the dates and times of quest acceptance and collection. :)