• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Link Building Collection Time

DeletedUser1390

The link buildings from the last big event are pretty cool. However it turns out that a 24-hr collection period with no early collect is not very practical, because unless you can collect like clockwork every day, your collection time gradually slides forward and you end up losing days periodically.

If I'm not mistaken this problem is neatly avoided with Neighborly Help visits by making them possible again after 23 hours. Assuming that you don't want to make a more typical early collect available due to the link functionality, I'd like to suggest that the collection time for link buildings be adjusted to 23 hours, or even better that an early collect be available after 23 hours, allowing players to maintain a regular daily collection schedule in the way they can for Neighborly Help visits.

kctanzen

And to piggy back on this idea (had mentioned in one of my mini rants when the building rewards were changed after the fact!) ..

IF any reset / change is made .. instead of restarting or resetting the production timers to zero .. set them to full and ready to collect.
Seems reasonable to give the players a small bump for making a developer change after having a building in the live environment.
This wouldn't be game breaking and at least for me, restores some goodwill about the post implementation change.