• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Link regular buildings

Legilost

Was wondering if anyone has brought up linking all the regular buildings together like you can event buildings, to where only one of them needs a road connection. It would help out a lot with space and you could do it like, only military ones can link up with other military ones, Basic goods with only basic goods, Etc etc.??? Thoughts please :)

shimmerfly

IF I'm understanding you correctly...Inno has never liked anything that has anything to do with giving us more room.
Less road would do that. I doubt they would go for it?

defiantoneks

i dont think they would knowingly offer a way to subvert the very basis of the game that was established and has been enforced with every new building throughout the game's existence

however, if you need to save space by removing roads, you "can" disconnect your residences from the roads, once built. the population stays, but they wont generate coin. so if you dont need the coins, build houses and then move them off grid.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
i dont think they would knowingly offer a way to subvert the very basis of the game that was established and has been enforced with every new building throughout the game's existence

however, if you need to save space by removing roads, you "can" disconnect your residences from the roads, once built. the population stays, but they wont generate coin. so if you dont need the coins, build houses and then move them off grid.

Boy this sounds a bit like the Covid Lockdowns. The people can't go to work, but they get counted anyway. Too bad there isn't a big government to send them the coins they aren't earning because they can't go to work! LOL

AJ