• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Implemented Link to forum

DeletedUser170

Hi there, since Elvenar is only available on an US server, it would be great, if you could link to the forum in the game or when you make a pop up screen stating, that we should look up something in the forum (competition). When I go to the German website, no Elvenar Forum is to be found. So please include a link for all foreign players. Cheer!

DeletedUser3

There is a link to forum ingame. To view the link ingame all you have to do is right click on your mouse and it brings up Support/Forum ect...

4HrzQoj.jpg

DeletedUser61

It seems to me that clicking on the gear, in the lower right corner of your city screen, and then clicking on the ? icon,
would also take you to the forum/support popup associated with that world.

That's how it works for Beta1 and World1, anyway. I don't have a way to test the other venues, but I'd expect a similar result.

DeletedUser70

Seriously?! Thanks Katwijk I had no idea it was there I rarely use help buttons I may never had seen it. :p

DeletedUser170

Cheers, I never thought of looking under support when I wanted to find the forum. For me these are two different things :)