• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Linked Event Buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser6788
  • Start date

DeletedUser6788

Game version: __ 1.44.4-4bcaa9a44
Game world: __ Elcysandir
Browser + version: __ Edge 41.16299.15.0
Flash Player version: __ n/a
Operating System: __ Windows 10
Devise(Brand / Model): __ PC
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080
Account name: __ LunarNocturne
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

Reproducibility: _5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
__Buildings must touch each other building in set on a side to gain link bonus.
__

Expected situation:
__ According to the image shown in the forum about optimal placement, it is implied that as long as they are placed in a chain,
__the bonus will be applied. In the image shown, the 4 buildings are placed in a square, but as they only touch two other
__buildings that way, they do not get their third link on the building they only touch the corner of.

Reproduction Steps
__ Place link buildings as shown in the forum update on the event and only the second link will light up.
2. __ Readjust so all buildings touch each other to gain the full benefit, except that layout is impossible without a second Giant's hand.
3. __The best scenario I have right now involves two Fountains and two Orc Vortexes, as shown. This gives one of each building a 3 Link, but two only have 2 Links.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 63

Laochra

I have found a layout that will work well for the needs of my cities. Two of the 4 set buildings only give supplies (at my level, at least). Since I don't have an issue with running low on supplies, the bonus links for the Frozen Fountain & the Orc Vortex are not as important to me as the links for the Giant's hand & the Mountain Troll. In one city, I placed the Frozen Fountain even with the top left side of the Giant's hand. I placed the Mountain Troll on the right side of the Giant's hand & shifted it up to leave one empty row on the bottom right of the Giant's Hand. This is where I was able to position the Orc Vortex. This gives me 3 links for the Giant's hand, two links for the Mountain Troll & Orc Vortex & 1 link for the Frozen Fountain. I will attempt to share, if I can figure out how to copy+paste from my city.:)