• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Links

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
It would be great if when you clicked on a player in the trader, that you could help them without the visit... and if you could donate to their AW's from that same drop down menu. It would speed things up and it would promote more neighborly help. I want to be able to visit WITHOUT loading their cities. This game takes time when you have a fairly big neighborhood and it makes visiting everyone prohibitive.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
It would be great if when you clicked on a player in the trader, that you could help them without the visit... and if you could donate to their AW's from that same drop down menu. It would speed things up and it would promote more neighborly help. I want to be able to visit WITHOUT loading their cities. This game takes time when you have a fairly big neighborhood and it makes visiting everyone prohibitive.
I noticed it's much quicker to use the app on my phone for doing neighborly help as you do not have to load the cities. Then computer for all other things when I'm at home. Just a thought.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
My phone doesn't handle Elvenar well and I need it for other things.... I use the computer and would love to have it as streamline as mobile in that respect.