• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lions Den Fellowship: 4 Spots open!

DeletedUser744

Hello everyone! My name is Lady Sparkles and I am Mage on the Fellowship Lions Den. My husband Hanzel is Archmage, but please reply with your mail to me (Lady Sparkles) since I have the time and I do all the mailing! LOL We currently have 4 Spots open for new members! We are a very Friendly and very Helpful Team that thrive on helping one another out on a Daily Basis! Always Fair Trade! We are looking for Players with the same values, that are Team Players in a Team based Game! All we ask is that you are Active Daily and provide Daily help to your Team Mates. Looking for Players with a score of at least 10,000 and with the Boosts: Silk or Scrolls or Magic Dust!! If this applies to you, Please send a Mail directly to Lady Sparkles (since I might not always check the Forum) at Lions Den along with your score and what Boosts you have! Looking forward to Welcoming New Members!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser744

Hmmmmmm! There is an exception to every rule!! I think you bent that rule with your kind compliments to my recruitment statement! With saying that and if you are still looking for a Fellowship to join.... Lions Den has ONE spot left! Should I reserve it for you?? Drop me a line at Lions Den! Look forward to hearing from you! :)