• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

List of relics

DeletedUser19914

So, the Magic Academy grinds up relics to make spells. Where do I find the list of relics that would correspond to the list of materials that I have?

The wiki shows a nice display of them, but it doesn't give the keystrokes needed to get to the display. I even know that I've seen it before, but I can't figure it out right now.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If you mean how many of each of the nine relics you have, click on your main hall and then click on the relics tab. It will show you how many you have and what your current bonus production is for your boosted goods.

DeletedUser19914

Thank you! I haven't clicked on my main hall for some time. That would explain my not seeing it. :)

DeletedUser3507

Also in world map you can see your relic count..:)
The light blue circle
Screenshot-113.png

DeletedUser20489

I am new to the game and have a quest that says i need 8 plank relics and have no idea where you make or collect them. Can anybody help ?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey Angel of Death 1, you get relics from either fighting or negotiating encounters on the world map,. To get planks relics make sure you are fighting or negotiating on a plank one. You will have to scout one if you don't have a plank one open already! To get to the world map just click on the world icon at the bottom of the page... Hope this helps!!

DeletedUser3297

Hey Angel of Death 1, you get relics from either fighting or negotiating encounters on the world map,. To get planks relics make sure you are fighting or negotiating on a plank one. You will have to scout one if you don't have a plank one open already! To get to the world map just click on the world icon at the bottom of the page... Hope this helps!!

Wait what??? I have not seen you on the forums since I have been back...

Welcome back :)

DeletedUser20489

Thank you

I got caught by the total change in presentation with the introduction of Future Goods. It appears that now that all relics are a boost for a type of good, they decided to stop listing your relic inventory above your boosted goods.