• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"listen to me friend" (150% cultural bonus)

DeletedUser24360

it seems this quest will NOT register completed if you already passed the 150% bonus. as my SS below shows i have it maxed out due to the snowman.

bug.png

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yeah the quest comes to late in my opinion. it expects we wont have 150% before it comes. If you delete some rebuildable culture buildings or use the teleport to port them into your inventory and get below 150% then add them back the quest will finish for you. It should really Autocomplete if you already have 150% culture, but it has been this way since I got that quest 3+ years ago.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Yeah the quest comes to late in my opinion. it expects we wont have 150% before it comes.

Actually there is a quest to have 150% before this quest shows up. It literally does want you to learn how to raise and lower your culture bonus in chapter 1.

Here is the relative order.

Quest 53 (not declinable) reach a culture bonus of 150%. [Title: Culture Bonus]
Quest 61 (declinable) reach a culture bonus of max 150%. [Title: Use neighborly help]
Quest 65 (declinable) reach a culture bonus of 125%. [Title: More culture]

michmarc

When you're just starting out, it's pretty easy to build culture to get up to 170% bonus. The game is trying to teach you that you shouldn't be building that much culture -- they are only for reaching with help and not on your own.

As an alternative to deleting culture buildings, you can instead build more building that require culture.